14 Sept 2009

*SLEEP THROAT-RAPE DEMON*

Many mornings I awaken with an inexplicable raw and dry throat. I've concluded this does not coincide with any standard medical symptoms, nor is the cause environmental in any respect. Such can only be attributed to the work of a sleep throat-rape demon. I've concluded that this creature finds me amidst a very deep state of sleep, so that I will not be easliy roused. At this point he may gas me with some substance, or possibly injects some such that I will remain unconscious until long after the conclusion of his work. Thence he prys open my mouth and inserts his genitalia, face fucking me to his thorough content, and necessarily my throat is worn raw. 

Needless to say, I am not in the lest amused by the actions of this vile creature. I will do everything in my power to end this cycle of abuse, limited but to the utter annihilation of its causation. If you are the throat-raping sleep demon, and you are reading this--you are going to be one sorry son of a bitch when I find you.

No comments: