11 Sept 2009

SugaBaba Can't Get It Up Without A Camera In Hand

SugaBaba, a legend and one of my heroes of InternationSexGuide.Info fame, on video addiction:


"I must be a video addict. Just having sex with a fresh, virtually untouched 19 yr. old was not satisfying in and of itself because I couldn't take pictures. At this rate, I'm afraid I won't be able to bone any girl without a videocam glued to my hand. I may not be able to get an erection if my videocam batteries are not fully charged, and a spanking new blank tape is not inserted and ready to go. A video sex addict is what I have become. Is there any hope of return to normalcy? Can I ever have sex again without pondering how to frame the shot, compensate for lighting, and edit for non-monotonous variety of scenes? Sex will never be the same. I'm hooked on viedo sex. Need to contact Rob Lowe, maybe he can give some advice." origin 

No comments: